Below is a little fun we had with snow shapes. It's a heart. I know it's hard to tell.
This is a snowman we made. Well actually we stumbled across one that someone else made. But I did change the former letter "g" into a letter "c" for Colin. It was a lot of work, but what is a loving wife for anyway?
I just like this picture.
We tried to make another heart in the snow once we got up higher, but we overestimated our stamina and ability to see large shapes at distances. When we were done we saw a few footprint paths leading back to what we thought was a trail back where we started. By the time we got down there we realized they abruptly ended at a small cliff. At least I say it was a cliff. Colin was almost ready to go sliding butt first downward across a tree lined 75 degree slope. It looked like some of the people before us had taken this route and smoothed out a bum sized chute down the hill. Judging by the footprints some had turned around and come back too. I decided to keep my spine intact and try for the latter.
No comments:
Post a Comment