Monday, June 1, 2015

Park City and the Big 3-0


This month, my most favorite husband I ever had turned 30. In honor, of the the occasion (and mostly because I think birthdays are a big deal) we planned a baby-free trip to Park City. I didn't take a ton of pictures while we were there. We mostly relaxed, visited art galleries, did some hiking, visited the Park City Museum, and just spent time together. Colin is by far my favorite travel buddy, aside from the perks of being married to him (Duh), we tend to go at the same pace and like a lot of the same attractions.


This is from a night at Molly Bloom's Pub. They had these amazing dueling pianists playing that night. They were taking requests and sounded great. At one point they had a whole party up and dancing the Time Warp. I was surprised that that many people knew the steps. The burgers were good too. I have to recommend it if you're in the neighborhood.


In other news this month, Phoebs and I spent a lot of down time being sick. These pics are solely to garner sympathy.


The rest of our time has been spent playing. Update: Stickers=still a big deal. Dog beds=best friend trap ever invented.


No comments:

Post a Comment