New This Month:
Getting very chattyBecoming a long distance roller
Rocks on her hands and knees. Looking forward to crawling. When she's really mad, we sometimes catch her in "downward facing dog" pose.
Took her first dip in the pool at the rec center
Starting to see a bit more of a ginger halo
Got her first little baby cold
Still loving walks. Helps keeps us both mellow
Can hold herself up briefly on the coffee table
15.9 Lbs and 27.5 inches—25% and 50%
Enjoying lots of different baby foods including (Below is spinach/mushroom/peach—which I was surprised she liked)
Enjoying lots of different baby foods including (Below is spinach/mushroom/peach—which I was surprised she liked)
Took her first dip in the pool at the rec center
Starting to see a bit more of a ginger halo
Got her first little baby cold
Still loving walks. Helps keeps us both mellow
This last one is a bonus where I caught her pulling all the wipes out. She’s getting tricksy.
No comments:
Post a Comment