Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happily Ever After: Brian and Mary-Celeste’s Wedding

DSCF5294

Ok,so this is the best picture we got of the actual bride and groom. Really we didn’t get that many, but that’s not to say there aren’t many many lovely photos taken by their photographer, but not wanting to mess with copy write issues of a dude I don’t know, I just stuck to the ones we have. So here they are! Aren’t they cute? This wedding took place at the Salt Lake Temple. Whenever I get to watch a sealing in the temple, I always feel extremely privileged to be invited into that peaceful setting to watch two people make their own history. If I had to use one word to sum up this wedding it would be “fairytale.” You’ve got the perfect “castle,” the flowers blooming, birds singing, and Mary-celeste looked every bit the beautiful princess. I’m so happy that these two found their happily ever after.


S0225259

DSCF5304



DSCF5283

DSCF5281
Tired baby. So many weddings!
S03352711
Love those Temple Square tulips!
S0325269
I love this photo of my two favorite balls of sunshine!

S0255262

DSCF5290
Kevin. Preening like a peacock. I think he had just knocked additional flowers out of his hair.
S0355275
Kellianne made a coolthirty clams on a bet from photobombing. It's ok, she's totally inconspicuous,don't you think? She could totally be related to these guys!
The briber (Devon) getting a taste of his own  medicine

DSCF5295
Parents of the groom

DSCF5305
Father of the bride

IMG_20140503_112703

DSCF5307

DSCF5313

DSCF5308
Lunch with the family at Caffe Molise.Delizioso!

DSCF5314
Reception in Morgan

DSCF5319
Phoebe was a party ANIMAL! She was crawling up to everyone to dance and lick their shoes (so shiny!).

DSCF5324
She likes her face!
DSCF5328
These might be the cutest kids I've ever seen!

DSCF5316
Brian trying to tame the savage baby. It was no good once she got about four feet from her Mama. She was too wild to be tamed.

DSCF5331

IMG_20140503_194858
Oh yeah, this happened. It was mostly facilitated by the misfit Ricks side. But the most devious idea came from a Lewis who decided it would be a good idea to hide a kid in the back seat and see how far down the road the bride and groom got before they noticed him. Apparently there was some fist waving and shouting in various foreign languages to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment